Pokémon X / Y RUMORS (From a ”inside” source, Pokébeach)
In case anyone missed those, and since some of the facts the guy, who claim to be an insider, told us became true (All about the Fairy type and the Sky Battles) , we may as well consider the other facts he gave us. :)
- Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.
- Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
- Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
- If the previously revealed forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second supposed form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
- The professor’s English name is Patrice.
- The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.
- The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
- A few attacks will be dual-typed.
- You will be able to see a Pokemon’s EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.
- Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
- A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
- A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr (ESP + purr) evolves into Meowstick (Meow + mystic?).
- Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
- Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
- Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
- HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
- A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
- Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.