I’M BACK!! From my parent’s house! It was a lot of fun and I even bought full of stock of SNES and NES in yarnsales kjahsfiuahsfkjh!!
fucking OCARINA OF TIME COLLECTOR’S EDITION COMPLETE IN BOX WITH EVERYTHING KAJFHJAKHBFKJSHBFKSJHGFJNFBJHSGF FINALLY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE TIME TO URA ZELDA SHIT AND GLITCH AND AAAAHHHH
I’ll draw during the summer (soon)
Have a beautiful summer vacantions!! :)
Anonyme a demandé: New dinosaur planet screens :) check out heck yeah dinosaur planet's tumblr!
Thank you, I’ll check them right away sweetie! :)
Pokémon X / Y RUMORS (From a ”inside” source, Pokébeach)
In case anyone missed those, and since some of the facts the guy, who claim to be an insider, told us became true (All about the Fairy type and the Sky Battles) , we may as well consider the other facts he gave us. :)
- Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.
- Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
- Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
- If the previously revealed forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second supposed form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
- The professor’s English name is Patrice.
- The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.
- The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
- A few attacks will be dual-typed.
- You will be able to see a Pokemon’s EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.
- Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
- A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
- A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr (ESP + purr) evolves into Meowstick (Meow + mystic?).
- Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
- Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
- Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
- HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
- A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
- Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
Source: http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/last-of-the-pokemon-x-y-insider-information and http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/supposed-pokemon-x-and-y-insider-information
I’m not really happy with my colouring these day, so have kinda flat-coloured sketch of Noivern.
I always forget it’s name because i instinctively called it Boombat. (◑‿◑)
Sigilyph, the psychedelic pokemon
It’s always so nice to see my old art from my dA from times to times! I remember I had done this piece all on oekaki, and it was quite hard to do the special effects! *0*
Inspired by =purplekecleon’s tutorial: [link]
It was really fun to make a underwater scene, but I was happy also to make different view here and a complete background instead of, well, just plain water.
awww everytime I look at my old painting, I wish i had the guts to redo it! I never had done the fire starters…maybe later haha? That tutorial really changed my art it’s amazing. I’ll never be more thanksful to PK! *v*
Messin’ around with the new pokémons, they are so adorable! （人´∀`*）mes chéris, vive la nouvelle génération et le nouveau type Fée!
OH MY GOD GUYS AHHHHHH
I was buying some Abra because I discovered I could’nt do Scyther (because the coin case is too small) in FireRed and after just 3 softresets, I was wondering how would look a shiny Abra because I am a idiot and when I reached for the computer a slithly more dark Abra popped on my GBA screen I really first though it was a graphical glitch OMGKjshakjhdgm omg omg ;;;;;; sdfkgufssd
EDIT: it’s a male, TIMID of nature and it ven has ”inner focus” I’m in heavens omg
Good luck everyone for your hunts!! :D
EDIT2: ((note to myself before I forget: 73th abra, 23th of it’s batch, has HP 17 - 24 / ATT 27 - 31 / DEF 12 - 19 / SP.ATT 15 - 23 / SP.DEF 0 - 6 / SPD 12 - 19))
Anonyme a demandé: is it possible for you to make a tutorial on how you do lineart like in that gogoat picture? i'm really sorry if i'm bothering you!
Oh it’s not a bother at all. Right now, I am at my parent’s house, so I don’t have my computer so I can’t do it right now, but I’ll get on that. (In two weeks I guess) :)
It’s mostly a lot of ”pressure control” from SAI. About the same thing for my oekakis too. Personnally, I wouldn’t dare to try it on PCS6, for me it’s just not the same.
Thank you for your ask! :)
Caught some beautiful(shiny meditite) this afternoon on the Pokéradar. I’m at my parent’s house, so I’ll upload pictures when I get back at my appartement, so in more or less 2 weeks.
For now I have wi-fi, so I really hope I could do some giveaways to celebrate and thanks my followers! I’ll keep you in touch!
Have a beautiful summer vacantion everyone! :)
Shiny Marill, Timid, “Capable of taking hits”. Caught in a Ultra Ball.
Caught 23th May 2013 at chain 40. (41 times better than the normal odds)
Estimated IVs: HP: 18-21 / ATT: 13-17 / DEF: 31 / SP.ATT: 8-12 / SP.DEF: 29-31 / SPD: 16-19
Yes! Finally! Since I saw Marill and Azumarill shiny sprite, I always wanted one and my dream came true this afternoon, oh yeah! (*⌒∇⌒*)/
I caught a whole bunch of them! Odds are really weird sometimes…! I took a HOUR before I got an second shiny patch but then all of the others shiny patches took under 10 mins of resets to appear haha ;;
I went wild on this, I’m glad I finally got to draw Gogoat
(I took the liberty to draw it more like a deer/antelope <:3c)
OH SHIT WHO BROUGHT FUCKING NINE NINE ALONG?